CLUB RULES ARE PERIODICALLY SUBJECT TO REVISION AND OR AMENDMENT
SMOKE HILL ROD & GUN CLUB
ALL CLUB RULES ARE BASED IN SAFETY AND COMMON COURTESY
All club membership dues are final and non refundable. (This applies to voluntary or involuntary membership forfeiture or termination) as well.
PLEASE NOTE: THE CLUB,LAND OWNERS OR LAND OWNER AGENTS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY DAMAGES,THEFTS OR OTHER ISSUES CONCERNING (STANDS, ATV`S, BOATS, AUTO MOBILES) OR ANY OTHER PERSONAL EQUIPMENT USED ON THE PROPERTY WHILE YOU ARE PRESENT OR ABSENT.
Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol while afield or on our waters will be IMMEDIATELY dismissed from property and terminated from club roster.
Please remember we do have women and children among us, so we must conduct ourselves accordingly.
COMMON COURTESY TO OUR FELLOW CLUB MEMBERS, HUNTING LAND AND LAND LORDS IS MANDATORY AND EXPECTED FROM ALL IN THIS CLUB. Violation of the following RULES may end in club membership termination. All club membership dues are final and non refundable
ALL Georgia fish & game ( laws / rules / regulations ) apply on club property.
1) All gates & cables are to be locked upon entering or exiting club property.
2) Make sure our lock is connected to the foresters lock as to NOT lock him out of the property.
3) Each member is responsible for their own key.
4) In the event of membership forfeiture involuntary or other wise please return the key to (SHUGG) for a $5. reimbursement.
5) ABSOLUTELY no cutting of ANY trees or driving of any nails into trees. or any other property altering acts.
1) Club stands are for club members ONLY 2) Primary stands MUST be at least 100 yds. from club or other members stands 3) Free standing / strapped / chain / climber stands only...(nothing nailed to trees) 4) Leave club stands clean and free of debris, do not remove chairs or alter in any manner. 5) ALL stands placed on roads must be first be approved by club PRESIDENT prior to placement. 6) Stands along roads are subject to traffic. 7) No one is to use or remove another members stand without their permission 8) all stands must be a minimum of 10ft high from 1st. step to platform 9) Rifles can only be fired from elevated positions 10ft or higher.
ATV`S / GOLF CARTS / BOATS / TRUCKS & CARS:
1) Must be used in a safe and considerate manner on club property. 2) Absolutely no discharging of any hunting weapons (Gun or Bow) while on or in vehicle except (boats in water while duck hunting) 3) No leisurely riding of ANY vehicle on club property during deer & Turkey seasons. 4) ALL vehicles are to stay on designated roads, paths and trails... 5) Do not leave vehicles in the road as to obstruct traffic PIN-IN BOARDS: (EVERRRRY ONNNE) MUST GO TO THE SIGN IN BOARDS UPON ENTERING OR LEAVING PROPERTY... NO EXCEPTIONS !!!!!
1) ALL members must sign and date the area they are accessing on the property. 2) ALL areas are first come first serve. 3) If you need to access an area that is past an occupied stand, make all effort to access it a different way, If you can not, then proceed past the stand...keep in mind, (there is a hunter silently waiting for you to pass.) 4) All Small game hunters are to completely avoid any roads and immediate areas that are signed in by hunters occupying that area prior to your arrival. 5) One sign in area at a time for Deer hunters. 6) Small game and turkey hunters MAY sign in a General area as opposed to a specific location or stand area.
1) One guest per hunt. 2) the same guest is only allowed to hunt 4 consecutive times...Members spouses and or school aged children and or grand children are exempt from this rule. 3) No deer hunting guests allowed until AFTER opening week of the bow / gun season, Same for rabbit hunters. 4) Your guests are your responsibility and you are responsible for their conduct while on club property. 5) Your guests should be within 100 yds. of you and on the same tract as you. 6) Anything your guest shoots counts towards inviting members seasons limit. 7) Guests are strictly prohibited from shooting any other game than what they are specifically invited to hunt...(Deer,Rabbit,Turkey,Squirrel) 8) Turkey hunting guests must be within 5yds. of the member that invited them. 9) At no time should a guess be on club property without the inviting member.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.